salvation
Lightbringer be praised! We have finally prevailed over the abominable queen of the drow and their fortress has fallen.
My heart is heavy over Bemmut’s broken body. It is clear that he has suffered in flesh and soul and I can only hope that Your light can expunge his suffering.
As I watched the ritual of resurrection in the temple of Lothian I could sense the battle as Mara attempted to draw Bemmut back to us. It is perhaps easier for me—not having known Bemmut in life the sense of loss is an abstract thing easily outweighed by my sympathy for him.
My stomach was knotted at the effort being made by Mara Von Whitten to draw him back—those who worship you as the Lawbringer seem often blind to the cost of service. I prayed that she would not succeed, that Bemmut would not concede.
He has sent a message which I can only imagine relates to the troublesome dreams he had experienced. May You continue to guide us in Your service, and look down on us in mercy.

1 Comments:
500xp
Post a Comment
<< Home