Banewarrens

The Banewarrens google campaign blog.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cheated Death Again --

Hi King!

Its me, special agent Ignitz. I'm sorry I haven't written because I know how much you wait for my letterz!

Anyway. Not much to report. Let's see. Aeriana's old boyfriend showed up. Nice guy. Sorta smells like shoes though. I could use a wingman for pickin up the "ladies" so he might work out. We'll see.
(the barbarian keeps falling asleep).

We went back into the banewarrens on our grand mission of finding the necklace of glitter. We fought some air thing that did not make me happy at all. I pretty much couldnt hurt it. The good news is that I have a plan - i have bought a new magical wand (I'm getting pretty good with shooting those things) that is going to give me a new surprise attack edge.

We found a slimy room that kept making infinite fish. This was seriously cool. After awhile though we got sorta bored so I went to check out one of those silvery-runed doors. Well - this really PO'd our cleric Bemmert off (yeah the pig guy). He just picked up and left! Some party member he is. Honestly, I think he's out - we're going to need a new healer type. Can't say I trust him a ton anymore (given his dad was EBIL!).

Anyway - we need to get this show on the road and stop pussy footing around. Hopefully this new fighter guy will be of some aid (he's not a gnome, but hey - its all we got).

Thats it for this week.
Say Hi to Ms. King (and your daughter! :) )

Ig out

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Piaw Na said...

400xp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home