Banewarrens

The Banewarrens google campaign blog.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Iggy's New Pigsticker

...as an apparent wrestling match goes on in the background between Bemmert, Spanky, and Aeri..um..whatever-our-bards-name-is-now......

Hi Dagger! I'm Ig.
Can you tell me about this Quaan place? Do I need to know anything special to go there? Can I breathe there? Can I stand? Can I fly? What kind of nasties monsters are there?

...turning his head to the cleric screaming bloody murder smushed under the barbarian...
"QUIET over there mongrels! I'm trying to talk to this dagger here".

Sorry dagger - they're non-gnomes.
So - are you any good? I mean - you know - as far as daggers go? Do you like gnomes?

What happens if you get restored to your staff? Besides being able to destroy the banewarrens
key?

Ever seen a glittery necklace?

1 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Piaw Na said...

Yaeshla responds:

You can breathe there, but it seems to be mostly muck. You just go through the portal and you'll be there. The way back, though --- I don't know where the return portal is. The monsters there are mostly Pactlords, and some of their slaves. You don't want to be caught by them.

The staff of shards was a powerful device, but even though I was part of it, it's been so long, I don't remember what it was capable of.

And yes, I think I'm a great dagger, but I'd really prefer to be the staff of shards again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home