Dear Kingster -
Special Agent Ignitz - reporting in
Hi King!
How are you? I am fine.
Anyway. So my quest for the necklace continues with many little twists and turns. Things are getting a bit weird too. Everytime we get in a battle everyone keeps looking for me like they dont expect to find me or something. Then after the battle, instead of the normal "where's the loot" type talk these tallies (I know) are all like "Is the Gnome still alive?" "Where is he?" "Did he bite it?" "Can I have his boots?".
I don't get it. They all expect me to be dead or something.
Anyway. Our cleric restoratived all my skills back. I'm back to being downright dangerous. The barbarian met some half-orc woman and we haven't seen him since (You know my reputation in the kingdom for being a swinger - but even I can't swing THAT far).
We reentered the dungeon and went to the mechanical room that the metal guy told us about (I hope we find that guy's eye and more diamonds like the one I found in his room!). As soon as we got there we got accosted by a group of quite nasties. Whats really weird is there were like 5 of them and they were all different races. A spider guy (mean dude, he way needs a happy meal), an octopus-headed guy (I dont even know where to go on that), a big ogre, a horse-type person (again, these folks had to be the results of some bad experiements by a mad scientist) and something else - I forget.
Anyway, we opened the door, there they were, and I backed right out. A blast of cold comes in and pegs anyone standing in front of the door. I hid in the corner. The mobs started entering the room one-by-one and I started giving'em an iggy backscratch one-by-one.
We dropped 3 of them before it all got quiet. Apparently (apparently) the octopus dude and the ogre guy poofed. If there is any confusion - let it be known I HATE poofing bad guys. What's really annoying me is that everything in this city can poof. Everything. Cats. Dogs. Mice, you name it. Kids poof home. People poof to work. And most of all - bad guys POOF outta battle.
I am filing a Formal Requisition for POOFING gear immediately. Please send Dinkle and his men to deliver me 2 to 4 poofing items (fashionable ones please). I need to poof. Poof. Poof. Poof. How the heck can I find the necklace of glitter if I can't poof?
The very unpoofable,
Ignitz
PS: Say Hi to mrs. King. hehe.

1 Comments:
This is way too funny. 350xp + 1 action point
Post a Comment
<< Home