Notes On Armorsmithing
[An entry from Bemmut's journal, in the usual shorthand]
[I have learned] a method to craft arms and armor with far more effectiveness than before. I tried it on my own armor to begin, and discovered I could actually work with the divine energy already within the plate, strengthing it. The result is enhanced protection at half the cost. I also took the opportunity to construct a shield for Lucious, which ought to offer him a bit of extra protection.
Would the Banewarrens not take all of my energy, I would offer these services on behalf of the church. Perhaps when this quest is over... if I survive... I will have a such a chance.
With this knowledge, I hope to improve our equipment to another level. The work will help keep my mind focused, focused on what must get done, and not on that which has come to pass... or may yet come.
[in long handl Oh, father, I am no Lothian.
Praise be to the Daykeeper [holy symbol]

1 Comments:
Excellent. 350xp
Post a Comment
<< Home