Banewarrens

The Banewarrens google campaign blog.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Something Bends, and Then...

The warrens' darkness surrounds me.

I have seen Dana's eyes ablaze, staring down at me on one side; Lothian's, the other.

I have seen my bardic ally attempt to steal from me my very mind, and our barbarian aggressor, flit about without a care for those of us who see the dire nature of our mission.

I have seen 3 gnomes, and had 2 die in my arms, villains such as I have never seen taking their lives like the wind might take the seeds of a dandelion, each death bringing gnome anew, like some twisted evolution.

I have seen my mage friend change from my confidant in these matters man to a hesitant, awkward thing, increasingly reserved.

I have seen my most trusted ally in this matter, my fellow of Lothian, reduced to a coward and a fool, dragging with him a horse, who seems well more talented than the master.

I have seen my father, broken, old, who himself put upon me the task which seeds my doom, and that of my companions.

I see no more. The warrens' darkness surrounds me.

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger paul said...

woah.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Piaw Na said...

350xp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home