Oh man, Oh man, Oh man
Hey King!
You are *not* going to believe this.
Oh. I mean... Special agent Ignitz, reporting in.
Necklace of glitt.. ok yeah, whatever. Listen!
So. We head back down into the deep, deep, dark, dark
deep, dark dungeon. This place has more traps than a cheese shop!
Luckily I had little trouble disabling all of them (these non-gnomes (I know) really need to figure out how to make a trap. Why one time I ... erm... never mind.
Anyway. I disable a few traps, undo a few locks and this gets us to a door that is sealed by silver with a bunch of glowing runes around the edges. Now its taken me awhile - but I have learned something - doors sealed by silver with a bunch of glowing runes are *not* for decoration. Those runes must say something like "Whatever is behind this door sucks" cuz so far that's been the pattern.
Anyway, I open the door to see 6 large, well, sorta cocoon type thingies. Out from one of them pokes the head of this 8foot sorta skeletony dude. I get all nonchalant and start asking for directions to the streudel shop and our mage (this dude is a loose canon) flings a fireball into the room. Well, the good news is he destroyed all the cocoons. The *bad* news is that there are now 6 friggin huge bone guys staring at me like a coldcut. I'd say they looked angry but given they had no skin really, I'd be making that up (and we wouldnt want that).
So anyway, I give them the old "Well this is clearly not Ms. Finkbuttle's house! Sorry to bother you." and I shut the door." I quickly lock the door and figured I saved the party again. Ok - so somehow, I dont know how, one of the huge bone guys is in the outside hall with us!
I didn't see it before but he's got like this massive stinger and starts poking the barbarian like he was his doctor or somethinmg. Anyway, the barbarian goes running of screaming (official story is "he saw something nasty waaaaay over there he wanted to attack" .. yeah right). I pop through the bone devils legs (which given I'm an gnome and he's an 8 foot bone guy, you think it'd be easy or something) and prepare for some sneak attack introductions.
Just then Boney poofs. Man I hate poofing bad guys.
So, leaving the runed door closed we continue on. Another 20 traps later we find a huge metal guy trapped under some barrels. He's missing a leg and his eye. His existing eye is a very shiny diamond that I must say looked quite enticing (I'm not real against stealing from anybody, but if I can't sneak attack it - then it isn't even stealing!). We chat him up awhile and he gives us lots of nice information. I tried to convince him I was his master but he was having none of it. He kept babbling about wanting to be repaired and where is his eye and stuff which really didnt concern me until he mentioned that when repaired, he'd reset all the traps! Um.. that sounds sorta dumb.
Oh - I found another diamond in that room like the metal guy's eye! I gotta go back there sometime and see if there are anymore!
We then had a battle with a damn ugly lady. Green skin, gnarly hair - it was pretty upsetting. The room was going wild too - there were webs all over and fireballs and places where you couldnt hear yourself talk. We almost had her smoked and she looks at her ring and says something to it and *poof* - she's gone. I *hate* poofing bad guys. Oh - and can I have one of those rings? That'd be cool hehe.
So, we moved on a bit and opened the next door. I stepped in and was forcefully accosted by this wispy, ghosty thing. He touched me and man did that hurt. I felt a lot less skilled. He then touched me so hard that if this were some kind of bizarre game where monsters rolled dice with 20 sides to see if they hit gnomes - I'd say he rolled a 20 -- twice! I almost collapsed after that. I felt like a newborn rogue.
The party somehow killed that guy - I dont really remember how. They say they can get me "restorated" or something. I hope so. I can't even unlock my belt-buckle now!
Well, thats my report. I hope everythign is ok back in the kingdom (harhar)
Say hi to Mrs. King!
Special Agent Ignitz, currently drained

1 Comments:
Excellent. 350xp + 1 action point.
Post a Comment
<< Home