Banewarrens

The Banewarrens google campaign blog.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

These Unyeilding Warrens

[From Bemmut's journal, in the usual shorthand]

Like blundering fools, we once again are responsible for harm while the city thinks us heroes. Only, worse, this time our damage is measurable. I have heard rumors that the Bone Devils escaped, freely, and attacked the city. I must find out more about these events presently, and make amends where possible.

But, Lothian, your wisdom speaks to me truely, at last. I will no longer abide by the carelessness of my allies, even that of my daring but rash paladin companion. Even in the now-known-to-be outer vaults, the very first of the banes we encountered vastly overpowered our tiny group. Why I have been so overconfident in the face of our defeats, I know not: this darkness blinds me.

No more. We have a task which must be accomplished, and I must set aside my pursuit of glory in deference to this task, not just for our own safety, but for that of the city.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Piaw Na said...

Excellent. 350xp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home