That is it !!
Hi King.
Ok. Now I'm mad. No necklace. No glitter. Nothing yet.
I am *sick* of undead. What kinda name is "undead" anyway.
Isn't un-dead like LIVE? No. nooooooooo. Undead is like nasty, groany,
fleshripped, stinky, maggot-filled, toothless bad guys holding bottles
of ketchup and gnome-sized hot-dog buns.
Here's what I REALLY hate about undead (no, they can't poof usually -
but damn good guess). I can't find anyplace at all on them to give them
an Iggy special. No spleens, no lungs, no hearts. No place to really poke
them with conviction, ya know?
So here's what I did. I made a deal with these "dream crafter" guys or
something. They told me they can make a ring that when worn, will let me
find the real weak spots on these undeadies. When your heart is full
of roaches and your colon is dragging behind you like a tail - its pretty
darn hard to pin-point a "weak spot". But thats the beauty of this ring.
That's what it does. It shows me. You might call this cheating and that
would din darn fine with me.
It cost me nearly all my gold so when you send Biggins with my POOFing gear
(you're on this right?) - send me a coupla sacks of gold.
And maybe some new armor too. Before the scerge of undead situation - I walked
into this different room and sitting there are like these two piles of goo.
Normally I wouldn't think much about piles of goo sitting around the place (remember
my little brother?). Anyway, one pile of goo says to the other "Hey, the gnome pizza's here - get the soda". And the other's like "darnit, they forgot the pizza
part again - no matter".
Next thing I know me and this pile of are like waaay too friendly. And he's like
aciding all over my stuff ruining my armor. I was able to escape but I think
its a bit worse for the wear.
Anyway - back to the necklace.
Say hi to Ms. King.
Ig out

1 Comments:
400xp
Post a Comment
<< Home