Searc Ruddywren and the Holy (Black) Grail
The Black Grail!
Upon searching the manor house in the Quaan. We've found strong evidence that the Pactlords are seeking, and may have even found, the Black Grail. They've got a pair of disguised folk named Lee [sp] and Sarac [sp], who seem like they're planning to take advantage of our group by posing as being injured. Bemmut didn't say anything about Avach being injured or anything, so I guess we'll just have to be on the look out, but I can't imagine how we'd fall for a lame plot like that in the first place. Well, unless they were really cool.
Between Aeriana and Jevvica, I've learned that the Black Grail does some bad stuff. There's a story in which the Black Grail was used to actually change the very nature of a bunch of elves, leading to a pretty terrible war of some kind. I guess I should have paid more attention to my families history lessons; I guess I should try and find out more about the White Grail, and that Unseen one, too.
We've also got 2 of the 3 pieces of the sealing staff, the one that should help us close the warrens again once we destroy the key and get the warding systems back online.
At any rate, we're back in the Banewarrens, and having a slow time of it. We did find a necklace that Ig seemed interested in, a strange dark pit guarded by "Soul Magic" or something, and a strange hall with some kind of odd statue-lock system. I think I'll be pretty happy if we come out alive.
Mmm, maybe I'll write home again. Maybe granddaddy can give me some grail info.

1 Comments:
Excellent! 450xp
Post a Comment
<< Home