Banewarrens

The Banewarrens google campaign blog.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Searc Takes Advantage of an Opportunity

Act III, Scene i

Searc sits alone, with Aeriana, Deathsbank, Damien, Lucious, and Avach nearby. He is writing a letter.

Searc: "Dear father, mother, brothers, sisters, uncles..." [a pause] Hrm. "Dearest relations,"

"I have been quite busy since my last letter. I have left the Emperor's train at Ptolus, and Bemmut has passed on to me his role as a healer for a group of adventurers. They are a talented, if oddly foolish, group. Things have been most exciting so far, but I still stand, if barely.

"I happen to have discovered how to visit distant planes through the divine power of Clanggedin. Unfortunately, I lack any sort of precision as of yet. On the bright side, this letter will reach you marginally sooner than it would have otherwise, and I find myself with a bit more free time than expected as we attempt our return to Ptolus.

"We encountered a rather frightening beast while travelling, a hovering head with at least 10 eyes. Gods. It shot out these beams that seemed to cause all sorts of pain, including petriying our rogue. I mean, it was..."

Hrm. [scratches something out] "We have encountered many fascinating beasts. I hope things calm down from here on out.

"I also happen to have discovered that this group of adventurers is exploring none other than Dreadloards's vault of evils, the Banewarrens. I confess, I was shocked to realize that the Warrens not only existed, but were open and being delved. I find myself curious if the stories and legends are true, and if perhaps the Black Grail is inside..."

Hrm. [scratches something out] "We are also exploring some ancient ruins. I have hopes that they may contain valuable treasure or artifacts.

"I hope I can stop by home in the near future. I trust all is well, and that Margy and Tanny are doing well in school. Let grandfather know I am safe and doing something appropriately constructive.

"Regards, Serac." Yes, that ought to be good. Hrm. "PS Send any correspondance c/o Bemmut through the Church of Saint Thessina in Ptolus."

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Piaw Na said...

Excellent! 450xp + 1 action point

 

Post a Comment

<< Home