Banewarrens

The Banewarrens google campaign blog.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Lucius' Journal

Epilogue:

I suppose that at this point, my job here is finished. The city is safe once again, and life is more or less back to normal. It's a shame that so many were lost along the way: Sir Kalrecent, Igbot, Igbert, and all the others, I certainly won't forget any of you.

And to all the others:

Ignitz, I'm glad that we now know Igbot and Igbert didn't die in vain. I might again come visit your gnomish city one day.

Bemmut, I know you'll do great heading the church here in Ptolus. I think the position suits you well.

Avach, I hope you use your newfound freedom wisely. The path before you is now your own.

Searc, it's too bad that we never recovered the black grail. But perhaps this is what Mordain planned all along--for it to be left out of mortal reach forever.

Deathspank, don't forget that the sword wield once belonged to Sir Kalrecent. Keep it, and wield it with honor. Perhaps one day we'll meet again.

Aeriana, I guess you have your epic tale now. When I'm in a tavern far from Ptolus, I'm sure I'll hear someone sing a song about a beautiful bard named Aeriana and her band of adventurers.

Damien, despite all your personality changes, you were still dependable in any tough situation. I hope you find all the knowledge you seek.

For myself, I guess I'll head out of the city for a while. I think that Galahan, my horse, will appreciate the change of scenery after all that time in the dungeons.

Evil beware: wherever someone cries out for help, I'll be there; whenever all hope seems lost, I'll be there; and whatever the danger, I'll be there.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Piaw Na said...

Excellent! 1000xp + 1 action point

 

Post a Comment

<< Home