Banewarrens

The Banewarrens google campaign blog.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Woah...

Dear King --

Ok.. so things are getting weee-ierd. And not in a Jinkle Fingbob's dog with two noses weird either - I mean *really* weird.

I tried to convince the party to go raid the Van Damme house. But the pallydin goody-twoshoes had to go ask his church. Man, this story is getting old. The house is evil. As in like werewolves patrol the grounds as guards. The mistress (who half-demon oh by the way) of the house (and 2 werewolves) chased us into the warrens and attacked us multiple times. The house is one big nasty place - you'd think a "good" church would be just fine with us going in there and ridding the world of these blemishes -- but nooooooooooo. They have to like attack the city first or something. I don't get it.

I'll admit, I mostly wanted to raid their house just to look for gnomish loot (which I still may do) - but its actually rather personal and/or just sort of feels right. These are some fiendy folks. Having them "gone" would make me sleep better thanks.

As far as adventuring goes, for the most part there was a lot of creeping along, watching for booby-traps, opening locks but there were some weirdo things that happened.

For one, I crept down some stairs and in the nick of time saw like 10 guys jump out of the shadows. They were nasty looking and blended in very well, it was lucky at all that I saw them. I jumped back and Deathbunk jumped in. I don't know what that guy had for breakfast, but mowed them down like weeds. I sat back a second waiting for just the right moment, but that sorta never came cuz they were all like dead, dead, dead.

We found a pool of corruptness goop or something. I dunno what it exactly was but I wasn't touching it.

We also got attacked by a HUGE bird. I got a great view of it dying by the time I got to the battle. I'll tell ya, when my flappy boots are out of charges I might as well just not do anything. I'm just too slow.

We also found a chest full of .. (as I understand it) .. some sort of magical disease. The wizzie got a wiff and caught it. Funny thing is that it made him uglier. This must be one damn powerful disease because I didnt think that possible. I'm hoping to save some of that stuff for an iggy-bomb or something. I gotta talk to aeriana. I think I can use my magey-hand to scoop some into a container. I could see that coming in useful at some point.

Other than that not much else.. except I guess this feeling I keep getting. Something big is going to go down. I can't tell you what and I can't tell you where. Maybe its with the van damn house or maybe in the warrens - but its going to be big. And if I live - there's going to be some big time gnomish magic.

I'll keep ya posted (when I get a chance between poofs :)

ig out

PS: word to Ms. King.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Piaw Na said...

500xp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home