Party Meeting !!!!
Ignitz gathers his followers around.
"Searc! Stop chewing gum!"
"So anyway... I have a nasty, fun, exciting, and downright gnomish idea for ye all. Let's start with a little math problem....
1) We killed Lady Van Damme (and she deserved it)
2) She likes to hang out with werewolves
3) Werewoles are evil
4) thusly, lady van damme was evil
5) She has a BIG house up above with LOTS more werewolves
6) Thus, pretty much her whole house is a bunch of EVIL DOERS!
7) There is gnomish treasure there
8) We like gnomish treasure
9) We like killing evil
10) The house of Ig needs a satellite office in Ptolus
So... add up 1-10 and you get:
A) We covertly destroy the evil in House Vandamme
B) ????
C) Profit !
(Deathspank: If you got this far - allow me to simplify --- "We gonna go kill stuff. Drooling while fighting allowed")
Ok, so I'm sure Deathspank is in.
Lucious, you must be savoring the idea of destroying an evil house of werewolves.
Searc - we're talking loot dude. I heard a rumor there is tons of treasure there.
Ariana - its decorated impeccably and there's probably no other way to see the inside.
Damien - um.. you.. um.. I dunno.. you get to wear your hood more and stuff. It'll be fun.
Avach - No worries regardless - searc will do all the fighting
So what you guys think!?
I say we smoke house Vandamme. Claim the lootilage. Rename it "House of Ig" and the world is a better place!!!!!!
Any questions?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home