Searc's a Poet, Don'cha Knowit?
I've written a poem! I shall dedicate it to my noble friend Bemmut, who has passed by these never-ending riches such that I may profit. May his orphanage never know hunger or thirst.
"Searc, the Large, the Axe, the Red, Ruddywren"
Oh, diligent Searc the Axe
first heals now attacks,
succeeds when others fail,
his strikes a rain of hail.
The party doubts it's healer,
until injured world a-blur.
Oh, noble Searc the Red,
bane of the undead,
your faith rings in the ears of all,
and hath wrought the Lich's fall.
The party scoffs, "a dwarf!",
until reduced t'a corpse.
Oh, masterful Searc Ruddywren,
you saw through this trap sent
by a devious pair of Pactlords
soon to die by our swords.
The party quickly realized
the evil that'd been devised.
Oh, valiant Searc the Large!
You shall lead the charge
against earthen foes forlorn
like that far-from-home Xorn.
The party now together
an oiled machinated blender.
Oh, pokey Searc the short,
a stocky mobile fort,
stay humble as a bee,
for when devil-blood doth flee
The party's quick barbarian
still's not fast enough to carry you!
Oh, lucky Dwaren Searc,
taking Bemmut's part.
A necklace now returned
hath a reward incurred.
The party's now fat on some
'wren bought with platinum."
Perhaps I should try being a bard. I wonder if Aerianna can give me lessons.
Mmm, note to self: give Bemmut money for food and water.

1 Comments:
Excellent! 500xp
Post a Comment
<< Home