Jenna Ilander
I arrived in Ptolus and talked with Sister Mara regarding the state of Ptolus and the adventurers in search of the answers to Bemmut's dreams. She gave me an interesting story indeed, though a story matched by the disarray I found in my companions.
It seems the previous church representative had given up the fight, wishing to pursue perhaps less dangerous work. More disturbing, Janne has disappeared. I do not know what to make of this: I can only assume he did not know I was coming. But my calling is clear: I cannot allow myself to be distracted from my present task.
Still, I do not know what to make of this. I went to a house that the party claimed had to do with mysterious events in the Necropolis, related to Bemmut's dreams. But, we have ended up seeking a companion to a friend of a powerful wizard instead, who has turned into some kind of shadow by an artifact. The politics in Ptolus are convoluted as always, and we are to carry out our mission in the closest of confidence. I don't know how, or if, this relates to the events in the Necropolis, but my instinct leads me to believe their may be a connection.
In the meantime, I shall continue my search here. As the day comes to a close, a divination will hopefully answer at least some of my remaining questions, though which questions to ask first?

1 Comments:
550xp
Post a Comment
<< Home