A Note...
An unsuspecting Gnomish woman enters her kitchen while the rest of the house still sleeps. She begins to move cooking pans and food to prepare breakfast when she notices a note lying on the table....
-----------------------------------------------------
Mother and Father -
By the time you read this, I will be gone. After you went to sleep last nite 3 aides came from the high mage council. Their scrying magic had divuldged that Uncle Igbot is dead. I plan to take on his quest of finding the necklace of glitter, and, of course destroy his killers. I have read the letters he sent to father and I know he was close to finding what he seeked. He also provided clues as to where he was looking. I shall follow these clues, find the necklace and bring it back to help defeat the duergar.
Igbert
PS: I borrowed Grandpa's magic throwing dagger. I know he would have wanted me to take it.

1 Comments:
Very good. Your new character starts with 300xp.
Post a Comment
<< Home