Banewarrens

The Banewarrens google campaign blog.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Jenna Ilander, Part II

My intuition has been confirmed: it is divine providence that has lead me to this group of adventurers. I have been in town just a few days, and already have made some impressive discoveries:

While in the Plane of Shadow in a seemingly unrelated mission, we came across a box that contained a powerful artifact of Lothian, guarded by a shadowy spider. Golden vestments, with slots for the jewels that raised Lothian to godhood! I am distressed that the Church did not feel it relevant to mention to me that such a relic had been lost given its clear significance to our mission. Lothian preserve, we succeeded in our task, saving a fellow adventurer from the dark clutches of a strange box of shadows. It's powers are vast: the mere tip of the iceberg shows it can change the nature of men, as well cast powerful shadow spells. Jevvica, who Aeriana seems to know well, promised to keep this strange box out of the hands of those who seek it.

Further, we came across the body of the son of the leader of the Forsaken in the Necropolis. He had been marked a traitor, it would seem due to the in-fighting of the leaders of the Forsaken. He also mentioned Calista; apparently, her presence is known in the Necropolis. However, we did not glean as much information as I had hoped from him.

There is a secret door in the house of Teraphim which promises clues, or dead. An augury is warranted.

It is past time I enlist a sending to my friends, and perhaps my husband. Still, I believe that something sinister is in play. Lothian, I pray your powers of divination are strong.

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Piaw Na said...

550xp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home