Banewarrens

The Banewarrens google campaign blog.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Igbert's Log, GnomeDate 7.14.22

I am closing in on the site of Uncle Igbot's death. I have consulted with the little animals of the stone to guide me. Death of a gnome in the rock spreads fast amongst the rats and moles.

Firstly, I plan to find this band of so-called "adventurers" Uncle Igbot got himself messed up with.
They are not gnomes (I know), but he apparently found a use for them. Given his demise, I shall
surely trust them some level less than he until they proved their worth.

Grandpa's throwing dagger is all he said it would be. I rarely believed his stories when I was young but to see it in action is a pure delight. I have thrown the best, and this is better. I swear I cannot miss!

On to find the necklace. On to vengeance. What I do from now on is in the name of my Uncle.

Igbert

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Piaw Na said...

Good. 300xp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home